IBG Module Loader
Getting StartedStaying up-to-date with the latest WHMCS modules from the InSync Business Group has never been easier! With the IBG Module Loader, you can instantly install new modules, update existing modules and check system configuration compatibility. You can even have module updates performed automatically!
Installing the Module
Note: Only active trial licenses and fully licensed modules with an active support and updates plan will be able to download module updates.
- Don't already have the IBG Module Loader installed? Simply click one of the links below to download the IBG Module Loader for your applicable version of PHP:
- PHP Versions 5.3.x - 5.5.x: Download loader here.
- PHP Versions 5.6.x - 7.0.x: Download loader here.
- Next, upload the contents of the "upload_me" folder to the root of your WHMCS installation.
Note: Be sure you are logged into your FTP client or control panel file manager interface using the same hosting account that WHMCS is installed on. Installing the IBG Module Loader files while logged in with the root account may cause the module to malfunction.
- Then, activate the IBG Module Loader from your Addon Modules interface in WHMCS (located under Setup -> Addon Modules).
- Finally, navigate to the IBG Module Loader and begin installing and updating modules.
Applicable ProductsThe IBG Module Loader will install and update the following WHMCS modules:
- WordPress Auto-Provision Module
- WHMCS Auto-Provision Module
- Product Image Module
- Order Offer Module
Having Trouble?Having difficulties using the IBG Module Loader? Please review our troubleshooting KB article or contact us for further assistance.
Was this answer helpful?
Troubleshooting IBG Module Loader Installations
Having trouble installing or using the IBG Module Loader? Please try the following steps: 1....
Special Instructions for Upgrading to IBG Module Loader v1.1
If you are currently running a version of the IBG Module Loader that is lower than version 1.1 or...