REMINDER: We recommend making a backup of your WHMCS directory before performing any upgrade.
- First, open the addon module configuration interface in WHMCS by going to Setup -> Addon Modules.
- Deactivate the IBG Module Loader.
- Click one of the links below to download the latest version of the IBG Module Loader for your applicable version of PHP:
- PHP Versions 5.3.x - 5.5.x: Download loader here.
- PHP Versions 5.6.x - 7.0.x: Download loader here.
- Next, upload the contents of the "upload_me" folder to the root of your WHMCS installation.
Note: Be sure you are logged into your FTP client or control panel file manager interface using the same hosting account that WHMCS is installed on. Installing the IBG Module Loader files while logged in with the "root" account will cause the module to malfunction.
- (For WordPress Auto-Provision and WHMCS Auto-Provision modules only) Navigate to the directories [WHMCS Root Directory]/modules/addons/appprovisionwp/packages/ and [WHMCS Root Directory]/modules/addons/appprovisionwhmcs/packages/ (if either folder exists) and delete the file "wpconfig.php" from within each custom package folder. If you have made any customizations in these files, please save a copy of the file so that you can add the changes back to the configuration settings within WHMCS later on.
- Navigate to the directory [WHMCS Root Directory]/includes/hooks and delete the files ibgmoduleloader.php and appprovisioning.php (if they exist).
- Go back to Setup -> Addon Modules and re-activate the IBG Module Loader and select the appropriate access control.
- Next, navigate to the IBG Module Loader under Addons -> IBG Module Loader.
- Click the Reinstall Module button for each module that you have installed. Note: Only active trial licenses and fully licensed modules with an active support and updates plan will be able to download module updates.
- Once any module updates have been installed, the next step is to go back to Setup -> Addon Modules and deactivate each one of the mdoules that were just updated.
Note: Before you deactivate the modules, it is a good idea to make a note of the corresponding license key and any special configuration settings on this screen. Deactivating the modules will not delete any data or settings that have been previously configured for each module.
- Lastly, re-activate each module and re-enter the license key and any configuration settings.