When creating or modifying WordPress package folders, please use the guidelines below to ensure the site will provision as expected:
Note: It is highly recommended to use our WordPress Package Builder tool to automate the process of creating new WordPress packages for use with the IBG App Installer - WP module.
1. Open your WordPress package directory using one of the methods below:
- IBG App Installer - WP (Hosted) Module: Login to your IBG App Installer FTP account and open the packages folder. If you are not sure what your FTP credentials are, simply go to Addons -> IBG App Installer - WP and click on the View Package FTP Information link.
- IBG App Installer - WP (Stand Alone) Module: Open your WHMCS file directory and navigate to /modules/addons/ibg_app_installer_wp/packages/.
2. Create a new folder for your custom package and use the strcture format below:
-- [Package Folder Name] (no spaces or special characters)
---- database.sql (copy from the default folder if no changes are needed)
(e.g. /packages/mywordpress/files/wp-content/languages/[your_folders_or_files] or /packages/mywordpress/files/wp-content/plugins/[your_folders_or_files])
Note: The wp-content folder can contain multiple structure folders such as languages and plugins.
2. All files and folders contained within the "files" folder of the package will be provisioned to your client’s site and will override any default files provided with the initial WordPress install.
Note: We strongly recommend starting any custom package by using a copy of the default folder.