IBG App Installer Module System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements to run our IBG App Installer Hosted and Stand Alone modules:
- WHMCS 7.0 or higher
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- PHP cURL Library
- PHP PDO Library
- MySQL 5.2.0 or higher
- Ioncube Loader 5.0.21 or higher
- php.ini must have the extension mysqli set to enabled
If you are running the Stand Alone modules, the following items may also be required:
- PHP functions to enable: shell_exec(), ftp_connect(), ftp_put(), curl_exec(), exec(), escapeshellcmd(), ZipArchive and PharData support
- Special PHP functions for FTP: If you need to make FTP connections using SSL or SSH, you will need to install/enable the required components to run either ftp_ssl_connect or ssh2_sftp, as applicable.
- Memory Limits:
- PHP memory_limit = 512M
- MySQL wait_timeout = 28800
- MySQL interactive_timeout = 28800
- Apache Timeout = 300
- If using CloudLinux, we recommend setting the allowed threshold to 10MB/sec for the account running WHMCS
- Inbound/Outbound TCP Ports:
- 21 for FTP (unless a different port is specificed in your configuration settings)
- 2082 (cPanel Control Panel Unsecure)
- 2083 (cPanel Control Panel SSL)
- 2086 (WHM Control Panel Unsecure)
- 2087 (WHM Control Panel SSL)
- 2222 (DirectAdmin Control Panel - All User Levels)
- 3306 (MySQL Database Connectivity)
Was this answer helpful?
In order to ensure the successful operation of our IBG App Installer modules, please ensure that...
The Welcome E-Mail template, if enabled, will send the client their application admin login...
The amount of time it takes to provision new sites can vary anywhere from 1 minute to 10 minutes....
In order for the IBG App Installer modules to function properly, please ensure that the following...
Configuration StepsPlease ensure you follow the steps below to propely configure the IBG App...